We're a #ItsInTheBag Collection Point
We are proud to be a collection point for #ItsInTheBag - Share the Dignity's annual event where everyday Australians are encouraged to put together bags filled with essential items, to donate to someone in need for Christmas.
These bags go directly to women and girls experiencing hardship, who would otherwise go without this Christmas.
How do you donate your bags?
- Find a good condition or new bag to fill (e.g. handbag, backpack or duffel)
- Fill the bag with essential items
- You can then add in some extra special additions and a handwritten note
- Tell your friends about #ItsInTheBag
- Drop off you bag here to us by Friday 26 November 2021
- Feel warm and fuzzy for making someone feel special at Christmas!
Who are the bags for?
There are three types of bags you can put together for #ItsInTheBag to ensure those in need receive the items best suited to them.
The bag options are:
- Adult bags
- Teen bags (identified with yellow ribbons or tags)
- Mum & bub bags (identified by purple ribbons or tags).
For ideas on what to include in your bag visit sharethedignity.org.au/itsinthebag