Join the Aquafit Team!
Sunday 15 March 2020
The Australian Botanic Garden at Mount Annan
6km Fun Walk OR 11km Endurance Walk
Registrations are now open soon to join the 2020 Aquafit Team for the Campbelltown City Challenge Walk! This not-for-profit event is part of Campbelltown City Council’s healthy lifestyle initiative and is a great way to get involved with your local community.
As part of the Aquafit team, your entry fee will not only include your official entry into the Challenge Walk, you will also receive an Aquafit Team singlet (for Adults) plus refreshments and snacks after the walk.
Register online to be part of the Aquafit Team
2. Click on the “Entering The Event” icon at bottom of page
3. Click on “Online Entry” icon on the right side of page
4. Register to enter – purple box “Click Here” Click here.
5. Enter your details
6. When asked to “Select your Team from List” select AQUAFIT from drop down menu
7. Leave “Add your Team Name” blank
8. Team type is “FITNESS”
9. Click on “Submit”
10. You will then be taken to the payment area, where you enter your credit card details
11. Print your receipt and present to Aquafit Reception with your $6 payment to receive your team singlet
12. Online entries can be made until Wednesday 11 March
13. You will need to pick up your timing chip and bib on Saturday 14 March from the Botanic Gardens (the day before)
- Online entries can be made after this date until Wednesday 11 March, however, you will need to pick up your timing chip
Prefer to complete a physical form? No worries! Download and complete the form below and drop it in to Aquafit Reception.
Further event details
The Campbelltown City Council’s website provides a wealth of information about the event including times, race bibs, course description, drinks stations, maps and more.
For any further information please see our Aquafit Reception Team or contact us on 46 297 297.
Looking forward to seeing you there!