Join the Aquafit Team!
Sunday 11 March 2018
The Australian Botanic Garden at Mount Annan
6km Fun Walk OR 11km Endurance Walk
$16 for Adults and $11 for Children
Registrations are now open soon to join the 2018 Aquafit Team for the Campbelltown City Challenge Walk! This not-for-profit event is part of Campbelltown City Council’s healthy lifestyle initiative and is a great way to get involved with your local community.
As part of the Aquafit team, your entry fee will not only include your official entry into the Challenge Walk, you will also receive an Aquafit Team singlet (for Adults) plus refreshments and snacks after the walk.
Register online to be part of the Aquafit Team
- Go to the online entry form on Campbelltown City Council’s website
- Enter your details
- When asked to “Select your Team from List” select AQUAFIT from drop down menu
- Leave “Add your Team Name” blank
- Team type is “CORPORATE”
- Click “Submit”
- You will then be taken to the payment area, where you enter your credit card details
- Print your receipt (or save it on your phone) and present to Aquafit Reception with your $5 payment to receive your team singlet
- Online entries must be made no later than Wednesday 14 February to receive your timing chip via mail
- Online entries can be made after this date until Wednesday 7 March, however, you will need to pick up your timing chip
Prefer to complete a physical form? No worries! Download and complete the form below and drop it in to Aquafit Reception.
Further event details
The Campbelltown City Council’s website provides a wealth of information about the event including times, race bibs, course description, drinks stations, maps and more.
For any further information please see our Aquafit Reception Team or contact us on 46 297 297.
Looking forward to seeing you there!